Applied Thermoelectric Solutions Wins Open Innovation Challenge
Applied Thermoelectric Solutions has won a recent open innovation challenge. With over 300 entries coming from around the world, the challenge was to provide a wireless power source for an important application.
Applied Thermoelectric Solutions devised a patent pending system and method to provide the wireless power using a thermoelectric generator. The details remain confidential and may be released at a future date.
The win is a testament to our commitment to provide technical expertise and innovative solutions to our customers.
Unmatched Technical Services for Your Product or Application
Technical, engineering and consulting services for your thermoelectric cooling or thermoelectric power generation idea, application or product.
- Overcome your current challenge
- Take the fastest, least risky and most effective route to your goals
Join Our Email List
Other Pages You Might Like
- Our Services
- Our Work
- How Thermoelectric Generators Work
- Medical Thermoelectrics
- Thermoelectric Generator Modeling and Simulation - 8 Things to Know
- We won and innovation contest for wireless power transfer
- Pulsed Thermoelectrics
- Transient Thermoelectrics
- We Judged the NASA Tech Briefs Innovation Contest
- Applied Thermoelectric Solutions Wins Editors Choice Award
Like This Post?
Like the post? Dislike the post? Please leave a comment below! And Share on Social Media