Applied Thermoelectric Solutions Wins Editors’ Choice Award
Applied Thermoelectric Solutions has won the editor’s choice award from the Journal of Electronic Materials. The award was for a paper we published titled “Detailed Transient Multiphysics Model for Fast and Accurate Design, Simulation and Optimization of a Thermoelectric Generator (TEG) or Thermal Energy Harvesting Device”
This honor is reflective of the comprehensive nature of the article and its overall excellence. Only a few Editors’ Choice articles are selected each year.
Our goal is to be the expert that customers think of first when they need help with their thermoelectrics product or application. Breaking new ground and advancing the field is one way we highlight our leadership in thermoelectrics, keep our customers returning and get the attention of potential new customers.
The published paper can be viewed below.thermoelectric-generator-teg-modeling-simulation-secure
Unmatched Technical Services for Your Product or Application
Technical, engineering and consulting services for your thermoelectric cooling or thermoelectric power generation idea, application or product.
- Overcome your current challenge
- Take the fastest, least risky and most effective route to your goals
- Your idea to prototype and beyond
Join Our Email List
Other Pages You Might Like
- Our Services
- Our Work
- How Thermoelectric Generators Work
- Medical Thermoelectrics
- Thermoelectric Generator Modeling and Simulation - 8 Things to Know
- We won an innovation contest for using thermoelectric generators
- Pulsed Thermoelectrics
- Transient Thermoelectrics
- We Judged the NASA Tech Briefs Innovation Contest
- Applied Thermoelectric Solutions Wins Editors Choice Award
Like This Post?
Like the post? Dislike the post? Please leave a comment below! And Share on Social Media