Join us at the 36th International Conference on Thermoelectrics (ICT)
Please join us at the 36th International Conference on Thermoelectrics to be held July 31st through August 3rd 2017. We will be presenting on “Peltier Supercooling with Isosceles Current Pulses: A Response Surface Perspective”.
The presentation will discuss our work with optimization of electrical current pulses for maximum cooling. This research makes possible more cooling for the same cost or the same cooling for less cost.
We would be happy to discuss the topic further. Please stop by and see us at the conference.
Unmatched Technical Services for Your Product or Application
Technical, engineering and consulting services for your thermoelectric cooling or thermoelectric power generation idea, application or product.
- Overcome your current challenge
- Take the fastest, least risky and most effective route to your goals
Join Our Email List
Other Pages You Might Like
- Our Services
- Our Work
- How Thermoelectric Generators Work
- Medical Thermoelectrics
- Thermoelectric Generator Modeling and Simulation - 8 Things to Know
- We won and innovation contest for wireless power transfer
- Pulsed Thermoelectrics
- Transient Thermoelectrics
- We Judged the NASA Tech Briefs Innovation Contest
- Applied Thermoelectric Solutions Wins Editors Choice Award
Like This Post?
Like the post? Dislike the post? Please leave a comment below! And Share on Social Media